NEW HEALTH + SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are excited to announce that we have reopened!
We are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon. When we do reach you to book your appointment we will be asked a few questions related to COVID-19. Everyone’s health + safety are our priority, our team is carefully preparing for the new procedures to reducing any risk of spreading COVID-19.
Please take a moment to read through some of what you can expect from Parkside Spa + Salon.
Preparing for your appointment:
• Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. • Please wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready to receive you. • Bring only what you need for the appointment, leave all other personal belongings in your car. • We are only accepting scheduled appointments to enter the spa + salon; no friends or family will be permitted. • All guests will be asked to wear a mask while in the spa + salon. If you do not have one, we will provide one at a fee of $2.00 added to your bill upon cash out. • Outside food and / or drink will not be permitted.
Upon your arrival:
• We will be ONLY using our Spa entrance to accept clients (located on Wilson St.), you will ask you a few screening questions and will have protocols for you to follow when you enter
• You will be asked to sanitize your hands • Our clients will not have access to lockers or bath robes • There will be no beverages provided at this time • Cleaning and sanitizing will take place frequently throughout the day in common areas as well as restrooms • If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 you must contacts us immediately
Please be aware that anyone showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
During your appointment:
• Our team is committed to strictly follow guidelines set by Public Health. • All of our team will have personal protective equipment on during your service. • Our treatment rooms will be completely cleaned and sanitized between clients. • Capes will be laundered after each clients and a fresh one will be used for each client in the salon. •Please ask for assistance when purchasing retail items • For additional protection we have installed plexi glass panels at our front desks and over our manicure tables. • Our front desk + debit machine will be sterilized between each transaction.
Our Spa + Salon Staff:
• All staff is screened daily before the start of their shift, along with taking temperatures
• All staff is wearing face masks while in the spa + salon
• Proper Hand washing and sanitizing is taking place before, after and during client services
• Extra time is provided to allow proper sanitation and sterilization is taking place between every service
• Each staff member has been limited to the number of clients they are able to take each day
• We are temporarily unable to provide the following services; all facial waxing, facials, eyelash extensions + make-up services.
We appreciate you and want to ensure you that we are doing everything we can to create a safe and enjoyable experience for you at Parkside Spa + Salon.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Parkside Spa + Salon team
Questions to ask at time of booking:
1. Have you been outside the country in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
3. Have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
4. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
-vomiting or diarrhea
***If you do experience any of these before your appointment time you must notify us right away***
What we ask of you when you arrive for your apt:
1. Please wait in your vehicle for us to call you for your appointment
2. Please leave all of your belongings in your vehicle
3. Arrive to your appointment alone
4. When you are called for your appointment you will be asked to meet your service provider at the Spa entrance located on Wilson St. (please do not enter through the hotel)
5. You will be required to wear a mask at all time while in the spa + salon
6. We request payment are made by tap/credit card or debit cards
7. If you experience any symptoms or are feeling unwell we ask that you contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment
What our clients are saying…
“Although I was very nervous at first back in June, my visits to the spa have felt really safe. Everyone wears masks, there is screening, distancing and plastic barriers between the seats in the Spa. Plus, with the chairs so far from the staff when you sit for a pedi, it feels comfortable so that you can relax. Other than the work done, it is a virtually contact-free experience. Keep up the good work! “-RU
“All of the staff at the Spa are courteous and helpful.” – JS.
“My spa experience has been excellent since the return. From the moment you enter with hand sanitizer, COVID questions, and masks by all. Pedicures are carried out in a pod with space between clients. Massages are also equally as safe with masks and hand washing. When paying there is a plastic barrier and contactless payment. All clients should feel very safe.”- HW.
“I would recommend anyone to come to Parkside Spa. From the moment you arrive, you are instantly aware of how serious Parkside takes health and safety. They implement contact tracing upon sign in, plexiglass barriers in between each stations, mask-on policies and much more. Staff are always friendly and accommodating.” – CM.
“Whether it’s 💅 or 💇♀️ I always feel safe and secure. The professional staff ensure I feel pampered and come away feeling good about myself. – JC”